Cam And Follower Apparatus
Basic Wind Tunnel
1. To Determine Follower Displacement Against Angular Rotation Of A Cam; Hence Derive Velocity And Acceleration Diagrams And Determine The Maximum Acceleration Of The Follower; For A Variety Of Cams And Followers.
2. Offset Roller Follower
3. The Bench Mounted Unit Consists Of A Dial Gauge For The Measurement Of Displacement And A Protractor Scale And Bracket For Measurement Of Angular Rotation.
4. Cams Include:- Tangent Cam; Constant Acceleration Cam; Simple Harmonic Motion Cam.
5. Followers Include:- Roller; Knife Edge.
6. An Instruction Manual For Student And Lecturer Is Provided.
7. Dimensions And Weights (Without Fittings, Followers And Cams): 250 X 150 X 540 Mm; 4.1Kg (Approx)
8. Supplied Complete With Fittings, Followers And Cams:
- A Lever Follower On A Support With A Pointer And Scale
- A Flat Follower 38 Mm Wide
- A Uniform Motion Cam
- An Eccentric Cam
Thank You for your valuable time. We have received your details and will get back to you shortly.