Variable Force Appaatus
Basic Wind Tunnel
1. Determines The Work Done By A Vertical Variable Effort And Compares It With The Work Done In Lifting A Load.
2. The Free-Standing, Bench-Top Unit Consists Of A Suspension Cord Carrying A Loaded Trolley At Its Mid-Span. The Cord Is Clamped At One End, And Tensioning Effort Applied Vertically At The Other End.
3. All Pulleys Feature Ball Bearings.
4. An Instruction Manual For Student And Lecturer Provided.
5. Set Of Weights.
6. 1M Ruler Supplied
7. Dimensions And Weights (Excluding Set Of Weights): 585 X 130 X 635 Mm; 3.2 Kg
Thank You for your valuable time. We have received your details and will get back to you shortly.